1. Do the bottom of the child’s shoes show uneven wear patterns?
2. Does the child walk irregularly? Is one leg longer than the other or do feet turn in or out excessively?
3. Do pre-schoolers walk on their toes?
4. Does the child often trip or stumble?
5. Does the child complain of tired legs, night pains and cramping?
If you notice any problems (no matter how minor they may seem) do not hesitate to contact Dr. Vail for consultation. Taking care of foot problems during your child's younger years can prevent larger problem when they are older!
For additional information, please call to order Dr. Vail's FREE book!
To order call 1-800-487-8951 -